Fraunhofer IWES offers:
- Individually composed professional training modules on all fields of research competencies of our institute
- Training units that are developed in learning alliances with industry, to ensure the professional relevance
- Training modules on the most relevant energy supply issues such as grid integration, wind energy technology onshore and offshore, site assessment, energy supply 100% renewable, energy system technology
- Interesting topics for Bachelor-, Master and PhD projects.
- Continuing study program: Online M.Sc. Wind Energy Systems www.uni-kassel.de/wes (since 2014)
- Professional Training for engineers within the South African-German Energy Program (SAGEN) to support projects in the field of renewable energies in South Africa: Short Term Training in Wind, Solar and Bio Energy https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/17790.html (2012 – 2014)
- Professional Training in the framework of the GIZ ILT (International Leadership Training) Program: Planning and Managing Wind Energy in China (2004- 2012)
- Natural scientists and engineers from research and industry, and career changers
- Flyer "Online M.SC. Wind Energy Systems"
- Fact sheet